How to Clean
Tips and Tricks to clean your Eco-Lyfe Products
In this section we will demonstrate how to clean your Eco-Lyfe Products should there be any stains or odor left behind after washing. There are multiple ways you can clean your Eco-Lyfe Products.
1) Hand washingFill a sink or small tub with hot water and add a few drops of a good dishwashing liquid, we recommend Mama Lemon Super Degreasing or you can use any brand that has a degreaser in it. Submerge the Eco-Lyfe Products and allow them to soak for a couple minutes. Then use a non-abrasive sponge or dishcloth to wipe down the inside and outside.
If you happen to have a dishwasher, you can just pop the Eco-Lyfe Products in to the top/bottom racks and let the dishwasher do the job for you. But before that, it is recommended to rinse the containers with cold/warm water to remove loose food particles.
If you are looking to deep clean your Eco-Lyfe Products to remove unsightly stains from your favourite curry dish or that yummy mocha. Here is what we recommend.
1) Rinsing with Cold/Warm Water
Begin by removing any loose food particles that might be on the surface of the product by rising with cold or warm water.
2) Mix up a simple cleaning paste
In a small bowl, mix one-part distilled white vinegar, one-part lemon juice, and two parts baking soda to create a paste. NOTE: ensure the paste consistency is somewhat like toothpaste, the mixture will foam a bit so don't overfill the bowl!
3) Apply the Paste and let the magic happen
Use a spoon, your hands or a non-abrasive sponge to apply the paste on to the area where the stain is and allow the paste to work for at least 30 minutes. For more stubborn stains, it is recommended to leave it over night if possible.
4) Rinse and Dry
After the wait, fill the item with hot water and swish to rinse. If you are cleaning multiple items at once, fill a sink or tub with hot water for rinsing. Wipe down the inside and outside of the containers with a soft cloth to prevent water marks.
How to Care for your Eco-Lyfe Bamboo Cutlery Set
- Hand wash using soap and warm water after every meal
- Do not leave to soak
- Stay away from dishwashers
- Store in a cool, dry environment
- If the cutlery pouch is dirty, just toss it in the washing machine.